Have you ever waited on a man?

12.06.2011

Waiting on a man

I used to be the girl who would never wait on a man. I would never stare at my phone, or worry what he thought of my dress, I was just me and proud of it. But men just want things to come easy, but in reality men are never easy to deal with. Sure to them they are as simple as an on and off switch, but to us women we know it's that simple mind that drives us up the wall the most.

Why do they not think or care like we do? I'm still trying to figure that one out. I guess the best answer is we are just made differently. The whole men are from mars and women are from venus thing must be it. I wonder why we are meant to be together when it is so hard to stay on the same page. I hate the fact I'm checking my phone every 5 second to see if he's online or refreshing my Facebook page over and over again to see if he has commented on anything. I mean who have I become?

I've become a wife who's desperately in love with her husband. I guess love does that to you. You care so much about that person that those little things drive you insane. You love a person so true and deep and when they don't do it the same way as you , it feels like they don't care.

The fact is, they do care. They care probably more than we could ever know. Men don't show a lot of emotions and when they do it's pretty amazing. Women, like me, should start reading in between the lines and realize they care in their own way. I have to stop treating my husband like he is me, because he's not.  I'm so much more stylish. I have to know that he would die, protect and care for me like no other and that should be enough. So I will try to let it be enough and know once we are back in each others arms, he will show he cares in all the ways men were designed too -- physically. :)

Live life,

Mrs K.









1 comment:

Yvonne/Germany said...

really true :D you are a good writer Anna

How long have you been apart from your significant other?